Book your stay
Discover Early Bird Offers and book your stay at Glass Resort right here.
Book your stay between October to November 2020 and get FREE Northern Lights Alert App key!
Come to stay from 6th December 2020 to 31st March 2021 and get FREE Winter Zone Entrance for the entire stay!
Please find further information on the glass apartments below.
Snuggle up under the stars and the Northern Lights
The 24 Superior Glass Apartments at Glass Resort are designed to combine Lapland tradition, modern comfort and the pure nature of the Arctic Circle for a relaxing stay away from the stress and noise of hectic city life.
Glass Resort's unique form of glass igloo type accommodation is inspired by the “kota”, a tepee-shaped hut used by the indigenous Sámi people of Lapland.
The window walls and glass ceiling provide an unrestricted view of the northern sky and natural phenomena such as the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis).
Nordic interior design
The apartment interiors are decorated with Lappish handicrafts and Scandinavian design brands. Each apartment (44 m2) has a lounge, kitchenette and upstairs loft with glass ceiling as well as a private Hot Spring outdoor hot spa and a sauna.
Overnighting in Glass Resort includes a superb local breakfast buffet in the Glass Resort Restaurant.
- Double bed / twin bed + extra bed for max. two persons (sofa bed)
- Private sauna and Hot Spring outdoor hot spa
- Bathroom with luxury Aroma Sense shower
- Hygiene products by Rituals
- Kitchenette with water kettle, fridge, Cupsolo coffee maker, microwave, stove
- Tableware for four persons by Pentik
- Safety deposit box
- Linen, towels, slippers, bathrobes
- Flat-screen TV
- Wireless Internet connection
- Luggage service available upon request (8 AM – 9 PM)
- Daily cleaning
- Staff on call 24/7